Hello,

(I had already sent this mail but with no subject and I guess, that's
why I got no replies.)

I have Fedora Core 2 installed in my 20GB PATA drive and got Windows XP
in my 80 GB SATA drive. I got grub installed in my PATA drive and all I
need is for grub to boot windows XP which resides on my SATA drive.

If I go into the BIOS and change the hard disk order giving SATA the
higher priority, then it does not show grub. That's fine. If PATA is
given a higher priority, it shows the grub menu but shows NTLDR missing
when I go into WindowsXP.

Here's a basic run down of my drive set up :

Primary Master: Hard drive with Fedora Core 2 and grub
Secondary Master: Cd-rom drive
Secondary Slave: dvd-rom drive
SATA Port 1: SATA drive with Windows XP.

regards,
vijay.