>i want to get pid of a command or script which are scheduled using at.
>I am scheduling a command using at which will take a lot of time.I
>want to get pid of that command I am using solaris

If you're running a script, you can add the following line somewhere inside your
script:

echo "$$" > /tmp/pidfile

This will give you the PID of the script i.e. the PID of the shell executing the
script in /tmp/pidfile. You can then just cat /tmp/pidfile for the PID.

Regards
Arjun Thounaojam

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately