At 06:38 PM 10/21/2004, you wrote:

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 01:44:25 +0530 (IST), Frederick Noronha (FN)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> MCD primary teachers return to Microsoft classroom
> Delhi Newsline - Delhi,India
> ... Commissioner Rakesh Mehta has signed an MoU today with Microsoft Corporation
> India Private Limited under the company's India Education programme --
> project ...
> <http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=103608>

wonderful! we deserve mcd, microsoft, and more. no complaints. how generous, how magnanimous of microsoft, to help out with this education of teachers. how very kind. truly, we are eternally grateful to microsft, in eternal india.... we are but humble slaves touched by this offer to further our lot.... i am sure president kalam is weeping with joy.... :- LL

Went through the article.
It is really an eye-opener...
Are we thinking about what/how our community is doing to give computer users a choice (In this case MCD) to opt for an OS which gives much more freedom?

I use M$ as I have a DSL connection with a USB modem and configuring the modem for Linux, for me, is too much effort.

Sanjay Dutt
---