On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 04:12:23AM +0530, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
> Just some light hearted fodder for ILUGD members feeling bored at some time
>  ... and helping them catch up with their comrades.
> http://blogs.lug-delhi.org

Cool! Thanks Sandip.

> Your site needs to have rss export options. Till Drupal 4.5 has atom
> support, blogs.lug-delhi.org cant collect atom exports. This will probably
> cut off Livejournal users (I couldnt spot a RSS link in its pages).

LiveJournal has both RSS (2.0) and atom feeds available for all users.
For example, the feeds of my LJ are at:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/vipul/data/rss
http://www.livejournal.com/users/vipul/data/atom

Read this FAQ for details:
http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=149

Hey nice work with lug-delhi.org sandeep!

--
Vipul Mathur
vipul[at]linux-delhi.org