[Sorry for top post]

 Guyz can we drop this thread. I belive too much of
discussion on mistakes, school, pay packages and even
God has happened.
 Lets get back to boring topics lik email servers, TOC
or even M$

Regards
VK

--- Ritesh Raj Sarraf
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wednesday 27 October 2004 12:15 pm, Dhruba Roy
> wrote:
> > You have put forth your view and nice to know your
> opnion. It's true in
> > your school days you must have gone through
> corporal punishment. That
> > doesn't mean what mistakes were committed in
> yesteryears should be
> > repeated in today's world.
>
> So what do you mean ? Don't you term posting to the
> list a blunder when the
> original poster clearly mentioned to reply him
> offlist. Does such minor
> mistakes make a person eligible for the post of a
> System Administrator ?
> A System Administrator is one upon whom the whole IT
> back bone of the business
> is based on.
>
> > It's true that you got to pay for the errors,
> > but my dear friend this not the end of the world.
> You mentioned about
> > perfection even God wasn't perfect in evolving a
> perfect human being.
>
> I don't know much about what God did. But what I
> indeed do know is that, we
> humans are the master-piece on this planet. One of
> the greatest creations.
> Perfection is a self grooming process. It'll vary
> from person to person as to
> how much keen he is towards his perfection level.
>
> > Otherwise the world would not have been in a state
> of chaos. I would like
> > to quote something on being a teacher which say
> "always be a student that
> > motivates you to learn more, the day you are a
> teacher your skill is
> > lost". Let's give the poor chap a break he has
> more important things to do
> > in his academic world.
> >

> I'm not sure and also don't agree to your statement
> that "the day you are a
> teacher you skill is lost". I don't think once being
> a teacher would stunt
> your skills. You are part of the list. You
> suggest/teach newbies with many
> replies. That means you're a teacher too. Has that
> stunted your skills ??
>
> As far as the IIT-ian is concerned ( Don't call him
> a poor chap), no personal
> grievances. The job poster would judge for the break
> for him.
>

> rrs
> - --
> Ritesh Raj Sarraf
> RESEARCHUT -- http://www.researchut.com
> Gnupg Key ID: 04F130BC
> "Stealing logic from one person is plagiarism,
> stealing from many is
> research".

> Archives at:
> http://news.gmane.org/gmane.user-groups.linux.delhi

=====
Hug the REALITY ;-)

Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...