HI,

I have a network of 10 computers out of 10 only 1pc have linux, other comp. on network With WinXP have a samsung printer (lager printer ML120 series). all the Computers in a Workgroup, i want to use printer on linux machine i am unable to do this. help i m doing this from GUI mode first of all ....
I click on Start -->System settings--->Printing. ( then i put the root password).
then i click on new button for make a new queue----> then i click on Forward Button----- then i put the diffrent name for printer(linuxprinter) then forward -----> i selct the queue type Networked Windows(SMB) in the lower box its detects all the machines on network those are running but not the machine which have printer. But i can access this machine through netwoek server............. i dont know what to do next

plz. help me.
One more thing i can access all the windows machine from linux machine but i cant access linux machine from windows. i have install the NFS and SMB server and add a folder in thar from my home directory. but still i can not access the linux machine from windows.

Thanks in Advance

Regards Avdhesh Sharma.

The happening world of BPO! Know all that you need to know! http://www.bpowatchindia.com/msn/ Keep in step with what’s hot!