Tarun Dua wrote:

Hi Sankarshan,
When we look at your e-mail ID from a gmane news interface we find something
like this. It should be posted in obfuscated but human readable form to
prevent it from being enrcrypted by GMANE.
sankar-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA @ public.gmane.org
Sandeep, is it possible to turn it off.

Very bad idea IMHO and something not needed. Gmane provides a link for each email it obfuscates. When you click on the link, it takes you to a page which shows the decrypted version of the address as an image. For example, see the link below to see sankar's email id decrypted. http://gmane.org/get-address.php?address=sankar%2dH%2bwXaHxf7aLQT0dZR%2bAlfA%40public.gmane.org

-- ,-.___,-. Raj Shekhar \_/_ _\_/ System Administrator, programmer and slacker )O_O( home : http://rajshekhar.net { (_) } blog : http://rajshekhar.net/blog/ `-^-' work : http://netphotograph.com