Hi All,

The November meet is postponed to 28th November since I couldn't confirm the
venue.
Theme:-
No one has suggested a theme yet. Lets do away with themes. We would just
call it November ILUGD meet.

Call for speakers
ILUG-Dites,

This is a call for speakers to present their talk on 28th Nov, 2004

If you are interested in giving a talk please proclaim
it loudly on the main list and/or mail me off-list at
tarundua\at\linux-delhi\dot\org asap.

It would be helpful if you could also announce the intended audience for
your talk
e.g.
1. Novice
2. Power User
3. Experts
4. Novice+Power User
5. Everyone

And specify the pre-requisite knowledge required.
e.g.
1. Understanding of Point and Click interface
2. Basic understanding of using Computers

Hurry, we have only three 40 minute slots for making presentations
Meet details shall be announced soon.

-Tarun