Rajat,

I just noticed that you created an Event in ILUG-D under the title "educate
more on linux for RHCE experts and programmers / administ.. on linux". Please
note that 'Events' section is for scheduling events relating to ILUG-D, and
should be used only if you are planning on getting together with the community.
Otherwise, use the appropriate 'News' section to create your entry.

Your event, therefore, has been deleted because of above mentioned reason.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Nishi