Company Profile:

Data Armor is a fast growing US based network infrastructure management
and data security company. We manage diverse networks for a many
different types of organizations.
Our size and rapid growth give you exciting opportunities for learning
new technologies and developing leadership skills. In addition, you earn
competitive salaries and generous bonuses.

Designation

Linux Administrator

Job Description

Research into new technologies that can enhance productivity for us or
our customers. Obtain product, test it and document for deployment.
Installing and managing file, mail, dns, web, application and backup
servers in diverse environments.
Improving monitoring systems
Improving processes and scripts required to add functionality and
improve productivity.
Firewall Setups and Management
Some workstation support.

Desired Profile

Candidate Must have experience
#--#--#--#--#--#--#--#--#--#--#--#--#--#--#--
Linux/Solaris/Unix
Shell or Perl Scripts
TCP/IP
Basic Firewall knowledge

Big Pluses but not required
#--#--#--#--#--#--#--#--#--#--#--#--#---
Windows 2000 Management
Database Management
Development background is a big plus, but not required.

Excellent communications skills are required
Some software development experience

 Minimum Experience

2 years

Maximum Experience

5 years

Remuneration

Attractive with generous performance bonuses

Location

Delhi/NCR

Reference

ILUGD/1012:Linux Administrator