I have two problems to state

1. I use Linux to browse the net and my browser is Firefox. This browser is certified to be 100% complaint to the W3C standards. Since Netscape is almost dead, Firefox is 2nd most popular and open source browser on the internet.

Your site looks misaligned and a misfit on this popular browser.

2. You are using proprietory Microsoft technology to show hindi content on the website. So people who want to see hindi text have to use Microsoft Windows.
As a Government of India Ministry, the site should not be promoting or favoring any particular brand, unless there are strong reasons for the same like non-availability of alternatives.

For your information - The Press Trust of India Website (http://www.ptinews.com/bhasha/ptisite.nsf) uses technology which enables me to view hindi sites on Linux and other Unixes in addition to Windows.

I expect that your organization would take a look at my request, and do the needful

Thanking you

Kapil