Sudev Barar wrote:

Okay list I think Rajesh would have got the message by now.
Can the thread stop??
Rajesh can try to post again what he was seeking in a better manner and
lets go on...

:-)

This is one thread that I would prefer not seeing on the (official?) mailing list for Delhi Linux enthusiasts as it really gives a very newbie unfriendly appearence to the list. Agreed the OT seemed to be expecting help from the list without doing any work himself but don't you think that it is easier and better to ignore messages from people that you can't or don't want to help.. Which BTW is what most people on the list did do.. It was only when the OT decided to fight back instead of learning from his mistakes that people started reacting.

To all such messages, in case they really bother someone, a one line reply to the tune of
See http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/search?q=serial+programming+howto
is sufficient and drives home the point I think..

- AJ

PS: Does anyone else think Google search has become really bad right after they doubled their webpage index?