This is a great idea. Think of ways of creating a co-operative kind of
model (somewhat like Amul, etc.), centered around a group of
Counsellors. I recommend creating a "Democratic organisation", with
voting rights for participants/contributors/employees. Their could be a
group of Counsellors who lead the organisation, in a 'revolving CEO'
model.

Do read 'Ricardo Semler' (google for him) and what he has made of his
company Semco.

Regards,
Rahul Dewan