<UNDP-APDIP announcing major regional survey on Internet governance
priorities: all stakeholder groups encouraged to participate, online
questionnaire available in twelve languages: take a few minutes to register
your views and support the survey outreach>

Background and objectives

UNDP-APDIP, in cooperation with UNESCAP and APNIC, is conducting a major
survey on Internet policy issues in the entire Asia-Pacific region. The
survey intends to reach out to all stakeholder groups, public and private
sector, Internet developers and industry, as well as civil society and
normal Internet users. This will provide a good overview of what the
priorities in Internet policy are in your own countries, and how they vary
for different stakeholders and across countries. The results of the survey
will be conveyed to the UN Working Group on Internet Governance and will
also help us at UNDP-APDIP to focus our own research and capacity building
activities in Internet governance on priority topics.

How to participate

The survey can be completed online in a few minutes and will be open for
three weeks until February 26. Maximum outreach is key to the success of
this effort, so we have made the online questionnaire available in twelve
major languages of the region.

You can access the English version at http://survey.igov.apdip.net , which
also contains links to all other languages. Alternatively you can go
directly to one of other language versions at the links below.

How to make this survey a success

In order to get the word out and reach all stakeholder groups in all
countries, we very much depend on local partners. May we ask for your help
in this regard? It would be immensely valuable, if you could make your
colleagues/members aware of this survey and encourage them to participate.
So please do forward this announcement widely.

Please note
The survey is for residents of the Asia-Pacific region only. Non-English
language versions of the questionnaire require language support for the
respective character sets to be installed on your computer system.

Links to other languages

Chinese
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-zh

Farsi
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-fa

Indonesian
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-id

Japanese
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-ja

Khmer
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-km

Korean
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-ko

Lao
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-lo

Mongolian
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-mn

Pashto
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-ps

Thai
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-th

Vietnamese
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-vi

Thank you very much for your help.

Warmest regards,
Kapil Chawla
ORDIG(Open Regional Dialogue on Internet Governance)
UNDP-APDIP,
On secondment from APNIC,
Wisma UN, Block C,
Kompleks Pejabat Damansara,