dear sir,
i am reguler reader of pcq
it is so nice if u add ltsp software in ur pcqlinux2005

Anindya Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Guys,

We require people who know how to read and write in the following languages
and can do some work for us. We have a large number of strings that need to
be translated to different Indian languages for PCQLinux 2005. We would like
to give the community a chance to help us out here. (We would like the
volunteers to use UTF8 and preferably do it on Linux [yudit] itself.)

The languages required are:

Hindi
Bengali
Gujarati
Punjabi

Those of you interested in taking this up, please contact me. We need the
translations latest by 14th of Jan.

We are also announcing that all the ppl who help us out are going to get
some goodies from our side. What those goodies are, we are keeping it a
secret for now.

Regards
Anindya Roy
Sr. Reviewer