Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
> Man, we have lots to do in this site. I have been looking forward to
> this site for so long, and I hate to see it fall apart due to petty ego
> problems. :(

This atmosphere of low trust has taken its toll on many of the
inter-personal relationships we had ( or I believed we had ) between us
fellow lug members and I could see this happening thats why my original
request now repeated by Raj Mathur lets discuss offlist and sort it out
fast.
There has been a lot of mud slinging and I am not sure how many of us will
come out clean.
Anyhow! Her is my take on it.
1. The site will be back soon with all the original objectives and I'll take
time out to manage it whenever it needs technical intervention.
2. If Linux Delhi has any outstanding issues with branding I'd like to ask
Sandip to point his un-official domain to creative dot
( creative.lug-delhi.org) and be done with it.
3. If anyone has any issues with this arrangement go ahead have
creative.linux-delhi.org pointed to another hosting location. Perhaps a bit
of competition to this would do the community more good than we originally
intended and Niyam ( and I ) would be all the more happier.

Peace

-Tarun
--
http://www.tarundua.net
Nothing you ever wanted to find about Tarun Dua