Hi,

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:35:14 +0530, Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     Fred> Can someone from the Delhi LUG (or any FLOSS supporter)
>     Fred> attending the Linux Asia 2005 please volunteer to send in
>     Fred> inputs? This is needed for the linux-india.org news pages.
>  Maybe someone
> who attended the conference can comment on those parts?

Conferences were nothing more than just bloated advertisements...
My product is this... my product is that...

Yes, Some speakers spoke beautifully. Dr. Deepak from IIT-B had a very
nice talk about e-eklavyas & e-dronacharyas. Matthew Szulik from Red
Hat & Juergen Geck from SuSE had interesting business models which
they talked about.

rest... all advertising about their own product. (though i didnt
attended quite a few talks on 2nd & 3rd day.)

The talks from ILUGD were far-far more interesting than any of those
happening outside Gulmohar hall...
3-cheers! for ILUGD

:-D
makuchaku