>>>>> "Amit" == AMIT GUMBER <AMIT> writes:

    Amit>    Hi Komal

    Amit> Happy Valentines Day

Thank you Amit, it's so nice of you to think of all of us when
expressing your love.  Too bad you think all of us are named Komal,
but I'm sure the 1000-odd subscribers on the list wouldn't mind going
to a notary and changing their names to Komal so they can appreciate
your passion all the better.

Happy Valentine's Day, Diwali, Holi, Eid, Christmas, Easter, Passover,
New Year, Guru {Nanak,Gobind Singh} birthday, etc to you too!

-- Raju

--
Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/
                      It is the mind that moves