From: mitesh agrawal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ILUG-DELHI Meeting proposal from RKGIT Ghaziabad
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 07:03:25 +0000 (GMT)

Sir,

I am a student of B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) in RKG
Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad. I started working on LINUX about
eighteen months ago and was first person in my college to do so. I
faced a lot of problems initially but now I have created such an
environment in my branch that the entire branch along with Information
Technology branch is ready to adopt it. But still there are other
branches in my college that are as follows:

Applied Electronics and Instrumentation

Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Electronics and Communication Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

MBA

MCA

B.Pharma

The students of these branches are still unknown about the scope and
benefits of working in LINUX. So I want to invite the LINUX USER GROUP
to present a seminar on following topics:

Why student should be using LINUX instead of dump & boring Windows.

Scope of LINUX in electronics.

Oracle on LINUX.

Business in LINUX field. & how LINUX can help in business administration.

We also want to create a LINUX user group in our college for
motivating the true computer science that is LINUX. We are forming
this group under our technical committee that is also in desperate
need of your guidance.

Sir we request you to have ILUG-Delhi meeting in our college.

Sir we will be highly obliged if ILUG-Delhi accepts our
invitation. Sir we will be happy to arrange a conveyance for
ILUG-Delhi group. We will be looking forward for your response

REWATI RAMAN

End of this Digest