From: Cameron Camp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:05:04 -0800
Subject: RE: Linux sys admin question
To: Ajay Mulwani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

Actually, all I'm looking for is someone to do minor tweaks as needed on the
servers, they're up right now, but need little patches from time to time,
for instance implementing new anti-spam patches, tweaking ftp logins, and
keeping Qmail healthy. I'm looking to pay someone US $50 to keep an eye on
the 2 servers I have, that's all.

My contact information:
Cameron Camp
9227 Rebecca ave