--- Sudev Barar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When is the LUG meet? No meet no event makes LUG a
> dull place.

 We were trying for arranging a venue but none could
be arranged.
  Thanks for your offer, we will be conducting ilugd
monthly meeting for MArch 2005 at your place next
sunday 27th March 2005.
 Please email me suitable time and details for
directions offlist, so that i can make a formal
announcement on the list.

 Also, can any one having a car , a van or a bus offer
transport from CP to faridabad and back. ilugd can pay
for fuel charges. This way more ppl can join us for
meeting. If anyone can offer transport please let me
know offlist.

Regards
VK

Hug the REALITY ;-)