On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 14:13 +0530, Raj shekhar wrote:
> Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
> >
> > Part of it is fact, and a part is perception.
> > For perception, take a look at
> > http://atulchitnis.net/writings/eyeballtrap.php
>
> I am not sure what part Chitnis' writing answers the question the
> original poster had asked.  From what I could see there,  it was a rant
> of how *most* commercial Linux companies try to push their proprietary
> softwares by saying that it runs on Linux.

My point with that article was it talks about the trend (and vested
interests) of various Linux vendors to spread the notion that the Free
distributions and software are not good enough and their commercial
variants are better.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work: http://www.puroga.com   *    Home/Blog: http://www.sandipb.net/blog

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3