Q1.  how to detect soundcard in red hat ,fedora& susi linux  .
#sndconfig & # lspci doesnot work?
Q2. can we are able to convert windos format packages  in to linux
format i.e where we do change in the package to make linux compatible?
Q3.In redhat linux 9.0, I execute sndconfig command. It will detect my
sound card- AC97, But after detecting it. It give a
message-uncompatible. Please give me some advice to install the sound
card in red hat linux.
 Q Can I first install linux and then windows. Can the linux will not
corrupt, please give me some ideas.