On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 14:36 +0530, Tanmay wrote:
> Hello Gaurav,
>
> I donot have enough bandwidth to download to do this 650MB+ download :-(

But as far as I remember from previous discussions on this list, that is
your only legal option to get it for free. You are not allowed to
distribute it after downloading, and others who have downloaded it are
not allowed to give a copy to you.

Such are the conditions of using proprietary software. :)

- Sandip

Ps. Pssst! May I suggest you take a look at PostgreSQL if you need a
full featured database server without such restrictive licences? :-P

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work: http://www.puroga.com   *    Home/Blog: http://www.sandipb.net/blog

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3