Nishant Kavi wrote:

> I am having a Pizza on this. You can now promptly "beaned" me with a
> football.

ok as you wish....
But Dont just sit there and eat pizza .....come out and play !!

> Comnet    - 1
> LaZzzyDBA - 0
>
> Watch out for more bumps ahead w/ Fu&*#& Fedora 3 + Oracle. So, the
> story ain't over yet for you!

What story are you talking about.. as far my story goes it had do with
getting oracle up and running on FC3  , Oracle is up and running and and
my java code is firing its sql queries on its own sweet will ...... may
you referring to database design, Sql optimization, connection pooling,
backups or some sudden power failure, hdd crash or something  ...i guess
thats never ending story (or an another story)

> Waiting to get "beaned" more... ;o)

You will be first to know :-)

rgds,
gaurav