Dear all,

APNIC is pleased to announce that we are planning to conduct the following
training in New Delhi, India.

Internet Resource Management Essentials
Date:     11 April 2005
Time:     9:00am - 5:00pm
Venue:  Shriram Hall,
PHD House,
August Kranti Marg,
Asian Games Village,
New Delhi, 110048
India

Course Fees:
APNIC Member             1,500 INR
Non-APNIC Member        2,500 INR

Fees can be paid in cash in local currency on the day of the course or online
payment by credit card in AUD. Payment by cheques will be accepted only if it
is Bank cheques in AUD made payable to APNIC Pty. Ltd.

Please note that early-bird online payment will receive approximately 20%
discount when you pay by credit card on our secure online registration system
(see table below).

APNIC Member               35 AUD
Non-APNIC member           60 AUD

A cancellation fee of AUD 10 is applicable. However, cancellation within less
than 5 working days before the training date will not be eligible for any
refund. If you are unable to attend you can nominate a substitute.

All fees quoted are GST-Free.

Who should attend?
------------------
The target audience is technical personnel who are responsible for allocating
and/or assigning IP addresses. For example, hostmaster employees of network
information centres or ISPs, network planners, designers, and network
engineers.

Certificate of participation, training materials, lunch and refreshments will
be provided.

Registration:
If you or your colleagues wish to attend the course please register via the
following APNIC online registration form:

http://www.apnic.net/training/registration/2005/register-20050411.html

Please note that seats are limited for this training and registration will be
on a "first come - first served" basis and priority will be given to APNIC
members.

Best regards,
Kapil Chawla