Hi list,

We're looking for some "easy-to-use" free open-source desktop
(non-web-based) tools for Project Management and Resource Planning for
our organisation.

The key features we need are:
- have multiple projects, tasks and resources in one project plan (not
have individual plans for each project),
- measure project-tasks in person-hours; view gantt-chart in days (8
hours per day of work)
- entry of "actual hours" against "planned hours"
- automatic shifting of task-dates, if tasks get completed in more/less
hours than planned (Most important feature we need)

We have briefly tried Mr. Project (Windows version) and Open Work Bench,
but they both lack in one way or the other.

Any clues?

Thanks.

Warm Regards,
Vikram Mandal