Raj Mathur wrote:
> If you're coming for the Meet on Sunday the 17th and you have a car,
> please post details of your contact number and times and places you'd
> be hitting en route to Faridabad so people can hitch rides from you.

Great idea! I'll be coming from Gurgaon and think for the sake of
convinience, I'll stop by at Munirka (ILUG-D head quarters) so any people
who can get to Raj's house we can move from there. My car is small and I
should be carrying CDs and T-shirts. Raj, have not checked with you, but I
presume you will leave for the meet from home? ;-)

Cheers...Kishore
--
Stealing a rhinoceros should not be attempted lightly.