> Marketed!!! what are we supposed to do ? put
> advertisment in newspares and magazines with beautiful
> models posing against a penguin!! :-)

If thats the only way to market that you are aware of, then YES.
Otherwise IMHO linux-delhi is a popular website and such info. can be
put on it. (If the info. is already there then please reply back with
the link, TIA).

> Well whole list knows about #linux-india irc channel
> where several guys hang out. We have a virtual meeting
> everyday there. So if you are lay enought to open any
> irc software and join #linux-india channel then no one
> can help.

Not the whole list. I have joined this list a couple of months back
only so I am relatively new to it. There will be people like me. I
have seen mails about the real meetings but none on this concept.

> I dont think there is a seperate need for any virtual
> meeting seup. THere is an IRC channel who ever is
> interested can join. And yes Entry Free!! Entry Free!!
> Entry Free!!

Thanks a ton for ALLL the info.