I am testing a web to mail interface at
http://www.lug-delhi.org/forums/ .

I am using phpbb with m2f to gateway the ILUGD and ILUGD-Dev mails to-
and-fro between the list and the web forum.

I would appreciate it if others can help me test this interface. To do
this:
1. Register at http://www.lug-delhi.org/forums/
3. Click on "Forum Subscriptions" at the top of the page, and subscribe
to a forum.
4. Use the appropriate forum "General" or "Programming" to participate
in the mailing list. Any post made in this forum by you should make it
to the mailing list, and any post in the mailing list should make it to
the forum.

Some things to remember:
1. Do NOT flood the lists with test mails!!! Such behavior can get you
   banned.
2. Just use the forum as you would normally use the mailing list.
   gateway to the web forums. The events@ and the cd@ lists are still
   not active.

Mail me privately or at the LUG-Delhi.org general forum (NOT the ILUGD-
Mailing Lists->General) about your suggestions.

Thanks,

 Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work: http://www.puroga.com   *    Home/Blog: http://www.sandipb.net/blog

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3