> mayank, does wget allows resume? It always restarts the download for me :(
> ...is there a particular switch to tell it to resume ???

-c

d4x has a fantastic option missing in the rest of the *linux* clients.
It has three speed bands - low, medium and full-speed. If you want to
get some work done alongside the downloads, ... just click the low-speed
button, get your work done, and then click the full-speed button again.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work: http://www.puroga.com   *    Home/Blog: http://www.sandipb.net/blog

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3