HI All,

I have a query.If any has an idea about this please reply back.

By this link-->http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/index.jhtml
I am trying to search whois record for cisco.com which is showing
output
like this-:

Current Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
IP Address: 198.133.219.25  (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-KENTUCKY-DANVILLE
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Indeterminate
Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
DMOZ  64 listings
Y! Directory:  see listings
Web Site Title: Cisco Systems, Inc
Secure: No
E-commerce: No
Traffic Ranking: 1
Data as of: 26-May-2004

What does this mean entry Secure: No ?

while i am searching another domain  & getting this
output-:

>Current Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
>IP Address: 203.201.209.114  (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
>IP Location: IN(INDIA)
>Record Type: Domain Name
>Server Type: Other
>Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
>Web Site Status: Active
>DMOZ  1 listings
>Y! Directory:  see listings
>Web Site Title: Blue Dart Express Limited
>Secure: Yes
>E-commerce: Yes
>Traffic Ranking: 1
>Data as of: 25-May-2004
>
>Here Secure: Yes  ?
>
>Please explain about this as soon as possible..
>
>Regards
>Amitabh Pandey
>The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
>which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
>material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or
>taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
>entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received
>this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
your
>computer. Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its
electronic
>communications are free from viruses. However, given Internet
accessibility,
>the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this
e-mail
>or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking
>software.

material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your
computer. Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic
communications are free from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility,
the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail
or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking
software.
",0]);//-->bluedart.com & getting this
output-: