On Thu, April 28, 2005 15:58, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> Hi
> I received a mail today from a terminally ill cancer child, Forwarded by
> her Doc. After the poem is a statement that says all the mails forwarded
> are tracked and for every new receipient 3 cents is added towards the
> treatment of cancer.
>
> The question I have is - how can the mails be tracked ?? and if someone
> decides to forward copies as BCC how would they be tracked - ??

it can't be tracked. just a normal forward similar to those which say - if
yu don't forward it to 20 people then yu'll lose your job or anything
unpleasant.

otherwise there's no way of tracking the emails like this, specially if
Bcc:ed except if the mail is an html mail and using web beacons which is
highly unlikely

| vivek  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  http://exain.net |
|        Registered Linux User: #305493            |