Hi all,
  Thanks for all ur sincere comments.
         But still i personally feel that Certification from ILUGD
still can help students and non-students could get a better platform
in supprt of there future , and i don`t think in any way  would
commercialize ILUGD, This could not be Necessity but certainly a
better option for ppl.
           Seminars , Talks could help people know about Linux . But
the Ground Trutth is that there is Still much confusing for a layman
to get hold off the Open Source Concept and We still could help a Lot
to do more. Please think in a more Practical Way.

> Raj shekhar wrote:
>
> > Quite a lot  of clueful people have migrated to Linux, those who have not,
> > well they
> >are paying the price in terms of loss of productivity.
> >

> Well there are some clueless people too who changed to linux :-D
>
> regards
> ram
>

> >>            Why really we are not having the support from the guys who
> >>are most experimenting, the college students. Because in today
> >>scenario, It is really difficult to get his own living. And from my
> >>past experience i was not fully able to convince them to bet their
> >>future on open source.
> >>

> >As far as supporting the student community goes,  Delhi LUG held a Linux
> >demo day in Jamia Hamdard --- if you are so inclined maybe you can
> >volunteer to organize another one at some other college ?

"Smooth Sea Never makes a Skilled Mariner"
Linux User #348873
http://rockybhai.blogspot.com