Dear  All
We are trying our hands with PXES. We have created customized iso
image successfully. Iso image includes XDM and RDP.
When and rdp session starts for a windows 2000 server, we are getting
a windows screen with a lot of greenish background color.

To know the cause of the problem, we started experimenting with
switches/ options of rdesktop on a Fedora Core 3 machine. We observe
that whenever we use -C option (i.e use private color map) windows
server session start with green background. On the other hand rdp
session started using rdesktop command without -C option, works fine.

Thus, in our case, we conclude that if we use "rdesktop
windows_machine_ip -u user_name"  command (without -C option) our
problem may solved.

MY QUESTION IS:
We are not getting any configuration option in PXES-0.9 pxeconfig
screen to choose the option of rdesktop. So it will be great help if
any one shares how to change rdesktop options once iso image is
created? I am able to mount iso image on a loop back device using
command –

mount /tem/psex-0.9.iso -o loop=/dev/loop1,rw /mnt

But not able to figure in which file of iso image I have to make
changes so that rdp session will start without -C option.
Seeking help from knowledge list members.

(do the CC of reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED])