further, Bimal, this 202.138.103.100 <http://202.138.103.100> nameserver is
the secondary nameserver for reliance and is mostly having problems.... (
This I know was the case about 10 months back) and believe that they are
still having issues. Hence, incase 202.138.103.100
<http://202.138.103.100>appears first in /etc/resolv.conf, move it
below
202.138.96.2... This might help, if DNS lookups are the reason for slow
speeds.....

- Subhasis