SWAPNIL wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I am using redhat 6.2 with postfix server 1.1.10, my outbound mailing is
>working fine using SMTP relay host.
>now i want send a SMS from my system to relience mobiles. I have one script
>for sending SMS to mobile from server, can i send this SMS from any mail
>user from my server.
>how can i specify if address is starting with numerals and end with numerals
>it should use my script of SMS using root permissions.
>
>please help in this or any other solution for SMS system from linux...

You can try this

    * Download Nokia or relevant SDK for mobile phone
    * Connect you mobile phone to your computer thru a serial cable
    * Send SMS thru your Mobile using AT Commands
      (http://www.activexperts.com/activsms/atcommands/nokia/
      ,http://nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/guides/Nokia_AThelp.pdf)

in this case you dont need SMS Gateway, just a mobile phone with SIM