From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Raj shekhar
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 12:31 PM
To: The Linux-Delhi mailing list
Subject: [ilugd] howto setup mail, dns, ftp , mysql,http server with debian
sarge

This is a detailed description about the steps to be taken to setup a
Debian based server (Debian Sarge alias Debian 3.1) that offers all
services needed by ISPs and hosters (web server (SSL-capable), mail
server (with SMTP-AUTH and TLS!), DNS server, FTP server, MySQL server,
POP3/POP3s/IMAP/IMAPs, Quota, Firewall, etc.).

http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect_setup_debian_sarge

--
Raj Shekhar                          Y! : Operations Engineer
MySQL DBA, programmer and  slacker   Y!IM : lunatech3007