Subject: RE:bsnl broadband dataone - mystery unexplored
Date: May 15, 2005
hey people here...it seems nobody is interested in answering me...anyways
thanks...

2. Category: Newbie, Training, Cerification   Author: Martand shardul
Subject: summer training
Date: May 16, 2005
hi, am a enng. student of comp sc. branc . at present m in 2nd year ,4th sem .
well m not able to find any ref for summer traini...

3. Category: Programming   Author: Varun Bhatia
Subject: RE:C++  Programming
Date: May 18, 2005
Hi Nalin,

I have just done CGI scripting Using c++ on Linux and database as MySql, and
now want to know where else C++ is use...

4. Category: Newbie, Training, Cerification   Author: Bhaskar Wankhede
Subject: SuSe or RHCE
Date: May 18, 2005
Hi,

I want to know that which certification should i go for SuSe or RHCE. I have
done course on RHCE track but havent gone f...

5. Category: Newbie, Training, Cerification   Author: Atul jha
Subject: hw about career only in linux!!!!!!!!(no-microsoft tag)
Date: May 19, 2005
hey ppl,

I want to ask u all - do u think in country like india where people are more
interested in eatin cooked food (window...

6. Category: Hardware Support   Author: Mukesh Singh
Subject: How to install driver for Broadcom 440x
Date: May 19, 2005
I need to install driver for NIC Broadcom 440x. I have downloaded an img file
from broadcom site but donot know how to install i...

7. Category: Performance   Author: Sobhnath bhatt
Subject: bandwidth management
Date: May 19, 2005
can any one tell me how to manage bandwidth on the basis of ip  not on the
basis of LAN card, mean to say if i allot 80kbps to a...

8. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Ashish Shukla