in infinite wisdom Ritesh Agrawal spoke thus on 05/24/05 13:59:
> Interesting , plz read comments also :-)
>
> http://www.cxotoday.com/cxo/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=3915&cat_id=913

The guy interviewed there Rob Enderle .. who is a PR guy not an analyst.
   I guess most analysts are so well employed, that they hardly get time
to be interviewed.  Since I like slandering people more than
bad-mouthing big corporations, here are 2 links to keep you entertained

Rob Enderle: Putting the 'Anal' in 'Analyst' -
http://daringfireball.net/2003/12/enderle

- http://enderle.iwethey.org/

;-)

                    /|  /|  |                          |
                    ||__||  |       Please don't       |
                   /   O O\__           feed           |
                  /          \       the trolls        |
                 /      \     \                        |
                /   _    \     \ ----------------------
               /    |\____\     \     ||
              /     | | | |\____/     ||
             /       \|_|_|/   |    __||
            /  /  \            |____| ||

--
Raj Shekhar                          Y! : Operations Engineer
MySQL DBA, programmer and  slacker   Y!IM : lunatech3007