Hi all,
        First of all thanks for the solution that I got from
this list last time when I had asked about permission based cvs logins
within same repository. The solution was to map cvs users
with system users and then to define proper permissions accordingly.
        But this time I want to know whether there is any way
to prohibit cvs login on the same machine running cvspserver?

        PROB Detail:-Suppose 192.168.2.111 is the server running
pserver for cvs. I want that a cvs user should not be able to do cvs
login if he/she is working on 192.168.2.111 itself.
       But from any other machine cvs login on 192.168.2.111 should
be feasible.Though this problem seems to be funny,but I want it
because I don't want the m/c having cvs repository to contain multiple
checked out copies of the files.

        Thanks in advance as I am famous as thankless!
Regards,
Aman Sharma