Hi ,

I have the following doubts .... please help

1) I have the pdf copy of "Thinking in C++" by Bruce Eckel .... I want
 to convert it to doc ..... I tried pdftotext in from the command prompt
 but all the layout etc was lost ... is there any other way to do it or
 any other ulitity I can find that runs on linux .... Further are is
 there any pdf editting software available for linux .... PS : if
anyone has a copy of the book in doc or openoffice format kindly
forward it to me ...

2) A friend of mine has an internal modem (INTEX) . We wanted to
 configure it on linux .... for this we used the "Internet configuration
 Wizard" but we are not able to install the modem ... On the Web we could
 only find help for configuring an external modem to serial port ... We
 are basically not able to identify the right device type

3) Also we were trying to configure a TV tuner card (INTEX with FM) on
 linux ... but were unable to install the harware . Can you please let us
 know of a site that could help us in this ...

Thanking you
With Best Regards
Abhinav

--