--- Ankur Rohatgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 06/23/2005 06:39 PM, nitin gupta wrote:
>
> > Nitin Gupta
> > CEO
> > Xaprio Solutions
> > (First Indian Web-Dev company to completely shift
> to Linux)
>
> Are you sure you want make such tall claims, besides
> being only 5 months
> old, there are tons of other companies?

Ankur, Have a survey, before you say something, I
mentiond First Indian Web-Dev(Development) company. We
works on Designing as well using Gimp, QFlash, F4L
etc.  Most of the Web-Dev companies are based on Mac
or Windows, but i hadn't heard about any company
working fully on linux. The Indian Web-Dev companies,
who uses Linux, are not in designing, while thats not
the case with us. So please have a survey before
saying something.

> Quoted from your website :
> "The Comapny deals with complete Web-Developemnt
> from Scratch to small
> Scripts Installation, From eCommerce based
> web-stores to Data Entry,
> From Applications in Visual Basic to Games in
> VisualC++, From Cheapest
> Reseller Hosting packages to Expired domain names,
> We have something for
> everyone and that's our speciality."
>
> and
>
> "We provide the solutions using some of latest
> technologies such as PHP,
> MySQL, ASP, .NET, Javascript, VBScript. However our
> approach is "You say
> it, and we Do it"."

Right, We takes project based on Win based
applications as well, but we don't develop it in our
offices, we have a partner company, we outsource
Windows based works to them.

> Plus you might want to fix the numerous typos on
> your site too.

 Thanks for mentioning about Typos, I know that, we
are in phase of launching v2.0 of our site, which ill
hit the net soon, so better check out for that.

I am not here to flame anyone or to indulge in any
word-fight. I just gave replies to Ankur's posts.
If anyone hurt, i am really very sorry.

Thanks

Kind Regards,
Nitin Gupta