[Forwarding without Prejudice]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stavems <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 13:49:58 -0700
Subject: Hello
 My name is Darrell and I am one of the founders of Vector Linux. We
have been approached on several occasions to joint venture with firms
who wish to incorporate their proprietary software with a Linux OS. I
would like to explore a possible joint venture with some developers
who may wish to work on such a project(s). Whoever they may turn out
to be they would share in the profits from such a venture as
co-owners. Could you please post this where you think it would be
visible to those who may be interested. Thank-You Regards Darrell