Hi Subhasis,
Thanks,I got my solution.Now my virtualhost work with Tomcat and able to
run jsp and servlet pages both using localhost:8080 and my virtualhost's
doman.
Basically I have done a mistake in workers2.properties.
> > > [channel.socket:sbtmusiccrawler.net:8009]

In above I have written localhost as a worker.But I have created socket
sbtmusiccrawler.net.So I made it sbtmusiccrawler.net .I also changed the
host sbtmusiccrawler.net instead of 192.168.0.99.

Now it works properly.

thanks
Pardeep