in infinite wisdom SWAPNIL spoke thus on 07/11/05 09:42:
> This NTOP is very good S/W for monitor traffic on network server.
>
> but if i want to generate some traffic report what sould I do ?

ntop can generate traffic reports too - have a look at its documentation
or to the section "8.3.1.2. Web mode" in the
http://www.anshbabu.com/oreilly/ror/tshoot/ch08_03.htm . It should give
you a better idea - I am not sure if you can generate your own
customized graphs.  The best option would be to actually install the
software and see what graphs it has and what more you need
--
Raj Shekhar                          Y! : Operations Engineer
MySQL DBA, programmer and  slacker   Y!IM : lunatech3007