Hi,

> I am doing an assessment of 'drupal', and was
> wondering if you could share your thoughts about it
> - both, as drupal administrator, and as its user.

My views might be biased, since I contribute to it :)
As admin/development - unparalleled codebase, short,
clean, extensible. Fluid menus, options, wide arrays
of modules and plugins.

Implemented at various places. My own site,
viksit.com,  not to mention certain upcoming ones.

cheers.
Viksit

--
Viksit Gaur

me[at]viksit[dot]com
viksit[at]linux-delhi[dot]org
http://viksit.com

Just because you have a mind like a hammer doesn't mean you should treat
everyone else like a nail - Terry Pratchett