Thanks for your reply.But actually I did not got any help from the link.

My mail client problem is that when I start it ,a message box invoke and
display the message

"Cannot initialize the Ximian evolution shell:Configuration Database not
found".

Its not a regular error,but some time it occur.On that I have to
restart my machine then my mail client works.

-Pardeep