Hey shiv

--- Shivkumar Jagannath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have implemented Asterisk in a Call Center in
> North
> India. The best part was that the company providing
> VOIP termination in the US (www.kall8.com) also runs
> Asterisk so the two asterisk servers are talking to
> each other on IAX (Inter-Asterisk Exchange) protocol
> which is inherently better than SIP for trunking
> applications. At the call center, the calls are
> being

 Why dont you pursue the call center to come up with a
case study of using Asterisk in production
environment. And release it under some open licence
(verbatim will be good for such use).
 These type of queries are really becoming common and
a   case study will be really helpful in answering
these queries

regards
VK

I have studied in an university called life!!!!

Disclaimer
distinction is yours to draw...