in infinite wisdom Saurabh Nanda spoke thus on 08/08/05 17:30:
> Hi Puneet,
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> I don't remember the exact model of my phone (it's a WLL landline
> though). I'll go home and check it and let you know!
>
> How's the speed?

the speed is not that great - in Bangalore I get 6Kbps.  However, the
main plus point about this connection is that it works most of the time
and gives a constant speed of 6kbps.  In my opinion it is great as a
backup connection and for connecting to work when you are in a
bus/train/market

--
Raj Shekhar                        Y!IM : lunatech3007
blog : http://rajshekhar.net/blog  home : http://rajshekhar.net